BHIVE was back with the fourth edition of flagship event “buzzFEST” on 16th March, 2019 in which we had experts from various fields discuss what they think and foresee about the Future Trends in Sharing Economy & Space, Future Trends by Influencers and Future Trends in Investments. BuzzFEST is an event for Corporates, startups, investors, founders, influencers, freelancers and SMEs. The topic this time around was “See the Future” and the event hosted 18+ distinguished speakers and influencers from across industries. The event was a grand success with the combined and constant efforts from the BHIVE team. We had to close the registrations a day before the event as we were swamped with positive responses and the event was attended by around 340 prominent attendees.The gist of the event is mentioned below!
The event kick started with a keynote speech by the most awarded real estate developer Mr. Murali M, Chairman and MD of Shriram Properties. It was followed by 3 panel discussions on Future Trends in Sharing Economy, Future Trends by Influencers and Future Trends in Investments. The most trending topics in town! The sessions were conducted to keep them as interactive with the audience as possible.
Each panel comprised of the following speakers:
Future of Sharing Economy
- Shesh Paplikar (Founder of BHIVE Workspace)
- Rajesh (Founder of Square Plums)
- Vivekananda (Founder of Bounce)
- Roshan (Founder of Trip Villas)
- Yashas Jagadeesh (BD at Amazon)
- Sowmya Keshava (Head-Strategic Partnerships at TKN Advisors)
Future Trends by Influencers
- Hari T.N (Head HR at Big Basket)
- Vidhya Shankar (Exec Director at GT)
- Saravana Mani (Head Open Innovation at Future Group)
- Hemachandran Seshadri (Partner at RCA)
- Bobby Reddy (Founder HousingMan.com)
- Sangeeta Devni (Board member & Director Strategy at Progate)
Future Trends in Investments
- Abishek Surendran (Partner at Pi Ventures)
- Eto Munehiko (Managing Director at Dream Incubator India)
- Anurag Ramdasan (Principal at 3one4 Capital)
- Santosh Goenka (Executive Director at Business India Group)
- Gayathri Kupendra Reddy (Associate Director at RGA Software Systems)
- Vijetha Shastry (Startup Enthusiast & Open Innovation at NASSCOM)
Here is a glimpse from the event
The panel discussions were followed by a networking session and a live performance by a multi linguistic talented singer- Gokul Hariharan, who impressed his crowd with his own compositions, raps and euphonious voice.
Partners and Sponsors for the event were
Syrow- 24/7 customer partner, TMAG- Financial advisory partner, Eat.fit- Food partner, Beverages partner- Bonhomia & Chai Point, Hydration partner- Komin, Ecosystem partner- Headstart, Media partner- Inc42, Outreach partner- Yourstory, TiE Bangalore & The Gain, Gifting partners- TATA coffee, Rocketium, Progate, Just Books & Rine Bars, Branding partner- Bright exhibits.
“Bhive has done a tremendous job over time to create a unique brand for themselves in Bangalore as a leading collaboration platform for tech community. It is great to see them take this to the next level with their buzzfest events, bringing together stakeholders from all parts of the ecosystem and put together a very insightful event with perspectives from startup founders, key influencers and investors. I eagerly look forward to the future iterations of the event!”- Anurag Ramdasan, Principal 3one4 Capital
“I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the event. Loved the energy and participation!”- Hari T N, Head HR Big Basket
“The event was very utilitarian since we could – Connect with people, Identify their needs, Share our experience, Be available to help in case.
I also believe specific workshops on specific – Identified, prioritised needs of start ups, Units in trouble and needing assistance, Growth units needing strategic support”– Hemachandran Seshadri, Partner Rajan, Chakravarthy & Associates
With the turnout and positive feedback from the event we at BHIVE have decided to conduct buzzFEST quarterly. Look forward to more interesting sessions with different themes coming your way! 🙂
The links to the previous editions of buzzFEST are mentioned below: