REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
Join us for this session to get valuable insights and eye openers in Tax planning and investing from the Co Founder of One of Bangalore’s leading investment advisory firms.
Majority of Indians miss out on achieving financial freedom due to inefficient tax planning and misdirected investments due to lack of awareness . As a result they are not able to create the corpus to do the things they enjoy doing . They fall short of making the most of their potential and passions due to ineffective financial planning. This is happening in a situation where sweeping regulatory change, digitization of financial services and new products have created great opportunities for the financially aware investor.
1) The Fundamentals of Financial planning
2) Understanding Asset allocation
3) Basics of Investing in Shares , Mutual funds and Bonds
4) Investing in Gold and real estate
5) Historical perspective on Indian markets
6) What your wealth manager doesn’t want you to know
7) Regulatory changes that Benefit consumers
8) Investor Behavior biases
9) Tax planning strategies
– Understand the fundamentals of Financial planning to become a smarter and more efficient investor
– Tax planning strategies for Individual investors to help you reduce tax outgo.
– How to effectively fill the investment declaration form submitted to Accounts/ HR in your company
– Alternatives to deal with falling Fixed deposit interest rates.
– Become aware of Typical miss selling tricks used by mainstream service providers to trap unaware investors
– Understand the hidden risks and costs of Financial services products.
– Become aware of emerging investment opportunities in Financial markets.
– Historical understanding of Indian Financial markets
– Knowledge sharing on the Typical Behavioral biases that limit your ability to make money from markets.
Varun Girilal is Executive Director and Co Founder of Mitraz Financial. Mitraz was recently ranked Number one in the 2016 All india Financial planning contest conducted by Wealthforumzine and HDFC amc.
Mitraz Founders, Varun Girilal and Anup Bansal have often been quoted in leading Financial media such as Hindustan times and Economic times for building a Progressive and Holistic wealth advisory Model. Started more than 6 years back, Mitraz was among the first 3 firms to be granted the Registered Investment advisors license in Bangalore. Today Mitraz advises on more than 150 crores of assets across more than 175 families and is emerging as one of the Leading Investment advisory firms in Bangalore.
Varun is a passout from IIM Bangalore’s Entrepreneurship Management Program. He is also a NISM level 1 and level 2 certified investment advisor from the National institute of Securities market. Varun has more than 15 years of financial services experience. Prior to Co Founding Mitraz 6 years back, Varun was Head of Bangalore Private Banking Practice at Allegro Capital Advisors Ltd., a Bangalore based boutique investment banking outfit.
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm