BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-working spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are disruptive office spaces and business centres with focus towards co-work and community. We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to next level.
With over 7,000 members we are one of the biggest startup communities at Meet-up and are constantly growing.
- Accurate financial reporting in accordance with the company’s policies and Indian GAAP
- Responsible for AR accounting, Monthly Accruals, General Ledger maintenance including monthly closing activities
- Ensure daily recon of transactions between internal and external systems, bank reconciliations etc.
- Complete the statutory filings / audits (accounting and taxation). Liaise with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors and respond to Auditors’ comments and ensure that all observations are adequately addressed.
- Provide support in defining and implementing enterprise systems
- Maintain strong controls and processes in financial reporting to the regulatory / government agencies
- Revenue assurance – responsible for identifying and plugging leakages in the system
- As an internal tax expert in matters of direct and indirect taxes
- Chartered Accountant with or without MBA Finance from Tier I colleges
- Good technical knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and Indian GAAP
- Sound knowledge of corporate direct and indirect tax requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience with global best practices in accounting and finance
- MS Office skills – Intermediate to advanced (Word, PPT & Excel)
- Knowledge of Tally 9
- Sound knowledge of accounting processes, domain experience in various areas of Accounting and Finance such as Procure to Pay and Order to Cash combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with business process transformation and / or cross functional finance projects /initiatives
- Subject matter experience with global best practices in finance and accounting
- Consulting or audit background with Big 4 Accounting Firms will be a plus
- Experience in Real Estate industry will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thinking out of the box and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with others under ambiguous situations and respond to changes with agility
- Self-driven with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to make independent decisions, self-starter, ability to perform with minimal Supervision