BC-GSV dual city accelerator brings together the experience and networks of Silicon Valley and India, with the access to market and media strength of the Times Group.
Brand Capital, the strategic investments arm of the Times Group and Silicon Valley based GSVlabs have partnered to offer aspiring entrepreneurs a 15 week acceleration program at Bangalore and Gurgaon with a 2 week immersion in the Valley. The program, which will be driven by startup experts from Silicon Valley & India, is aimed at ventures focused on HealthTech, EdTech, FinTech and Consumer Retail. While the program is designed for ventures that have reached the MVP stage and have a committed core team, the program also makes allowances for entrepreneurs at different stages of their startup journey.
The program runs simultaneously in Bangalore and Gurgaon, and each week’s sessions are led by Valley and India based experts through video conferencing / in-person interactions. Each of the selected startups is offered a workspace for up to 3 team members, a structured curriculum with key themes for each week of the program, mentoring sessions with deeply experienced Valley and India based experts, bonus sessions with Indian marquee entrepreneurs and networking events as well as access to funding opportunities.
The program is capped by a 2-week immersion at the GSVlabs headquarters in Silicon Valley, where apart from access to key mentors and networking opportunities, startups will have the opportunity to attend the Annual GSV Pioneer Summit (http://pioneersummit.com/), a meeting of entrepreneurs and investors. Past summits have featured marquee speakers including Bill Gates, Richard Branson & Vinod Khosla amongst others.
- Locations: Bangalore + Gurgaon
- Key Dates: Application Deadline is June 5, 2016 | Program Start Date is June 21, Bangalore & June 23, Gurgaon
- Mentors: Silicon Valley and India-Based Investors, Business Leaders, Product Experts, and Media Executives
- Media Exposure: Various Exposure and Distribution Opportunities through the Times of India Group Media Platform and Events
- Two-Week Immersive Experience at GSVlabs Headquarters in Silicon Valley (Cost of travel and stay to be borne by the participants)
The last date for applications is the 5th of June 2016
For more details, please visit: www.bcgsv.com