BHIVE On Covid-19
Health and safety of our members at BHIVE Workspace continue to remain our top
priority. BHIVE will be taking precautionary measures to ensure proper hygiene at
the workplace as the world continues to battle COVID-19. The workspaces have been
disinfected throughout the lockdown and we will continue to disinfect on a regular
basis. The guidelines and precautionary measures to be followed are as below:
Precautionary Measures & Guidelines – BHIVE Workspace
Entry to the workspace:-
1. Every member company will be in compliance with government guidelines
(Govt of Karnataka Order No. RD 158 TNR 2020 dated 02-May-2020).
2. All members are advised to wear masks and carry hand sanitizer during their
travel to the workspace. It is advised to avail of private transport and to exercise
caution if using public transport.
3. As per the Government order, all movement of individuals, for all non-
essential activities shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am.
Please plan your stay at the workspace accordingly.
4. Thermal screening: BHIVE personnel will check the temperature of every
person entering the workspace with a contactless thermometer.
5. Sanitizer will be available for use at the reception area and other key
6. It is mandatory to install the Arogya Setu App as per the Government order and
have bluetooth turned on at all times.
7. Only access card entry to the workspace will be permitted.
8. A self-declaration regarding medical symptoms of members and other
mandatory requirements will be required from every member company
before accessing the workspace.
9. Members are advised to take the stairs wherever possible and avoid taking
At the workspace:-
1. It is mandatory to wear masks at all times at the workspace.
2. Members are requested to take breaks in shifts and to avoid any queuing at
tea/coffee and vending machine stations. The social distancing of 6 feet needs to
be maintained at all times at the workspace.
3. All frequently touched surfaces (such as door handles, lift buttons etc) will be
identified and clearly marked. The Housekeeping (HK) staff will be cleaning all
such surfaces at frequent intervals. It is recommended to use knuckles or
elbows when touching such surfaces to the extent possible.
4. Apart from the regular cleaning materials, disinfectants will be used for
cleaning to ensure the highest levels of hygiene standards are maintained.
5. All our staff including housekeeping and security will also be wearing masks
at all times.
6. Please contact the Hospitality team immediately if you notice any member
displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
7. Every centre will have an area earmarked for quarantine purposes.
8. Gaming and Social Zones will remain closed until further notice.
9. Lunch and other meal services will remain closed until further notice.
Although social distancing measures will be taken care of in the lunch area,
we request you to have meals at your own desk to the extent possible. We
also request you to carry your own cutlery and water bottles. Coffee/tea and
vending machines will continue to be available.
10. The timings for Air Conditioning systems may vary from the standard
schedule for hygiene purposes.
11. Please avoid large physical meetings. All meeting rooms and lounge areas will
be granted access only on request. Please contact your hospitality manager
for the same.
12. No vendors or courier delivery agents will be allowed beyond the reception
13. No visitors will be allowed to enter the premises until further notice.
Safety guidelines for members as per WHO and Indian authorities:
• Clean your hands often. Use soap and water to wash your hands.
• Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough
• Stay home if you feel unwell.
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention
• Install Arogya setu app
BHIVE’s New Workstation Prototype