Role : Director – Sales – Commercial Real Estate / Office Leasing / Coworking
Experience Range : 10 to 20 years (in Hospitality, Sales, Marketing, Coworking & related) –
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to be in an entrepreneurial position. Should have the ability to understand the P & L of all our centers. You would be expected to have team management skills. You should be a very good leader with the ability to delegate and get things done. Should have extremely quick turn around time to help close important deals. You should have extremely strong communication skills and have the ability to hold conversations with CXO level employees of various corporations. We have an amazing work culture which believes in empowerment, due to which we only hire people who display a very high level of ownership.
We are looking for a very driven, ambitious & dynamic candidate for the role. It comes with a very high earning opportunity if you deliver in terms of revenue, to be able to keep up with the super fast pace at which BHIVE is growing.
Key Deliverables :
- Relationship management with our B2B customers which are startups & corporates
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Driving sales objectives and achieving budget and targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
Key Competencies :
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude
- Very strong critical thinking
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem
- Leadership skills, management and business acumen
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
* BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. Can be applicable to this role in future.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Director – Sales”