Role : Sr. Manager – Strategy & Asset Acquisition
Experience Range : 4-6 Years Relevant Experience (in Commercial Real Estate Acquisition in Bangalore in a top Developer / IPC in Acquisition/Transaction Advisory/Capital Market)
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA/Graduation with relevant prior experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its newly launched Property Investment division to source properties on an outright purchase/lease basis to expand its network of office space portfolio. We are looking for a talented Sr. Manager – Strategy & Asset Acquisition with proven experience of evaluating and closing high value transactions. The candidate should be able to work independently as well as in collaboration with others to achieve a very high level of success in identifying and negotiating terms for accretive transactions.
Key Deliverables :
- Source and evaluate opportunities consistent with firm investment criteria. Focus will be on office and vacant lands suitable for offices.
- Interact with Developers, Realtors, Owners, Corporate occupiers, IPCs with reference to our requirements, submission of offers, RFPs, etc. to close transactions.
- Evaluate the properties by making realistic assessments of the area and growth trends in the region.
- Inspect each shortlisted property thoroughly to ensure it meets required standards.
- Handle deal structuring and negotiation of terms, including coordination with legal counsel and founders.
- The ideal candidate will have direct experience negotiating high value asset transaction documents.
Desired skills & experience :
- Results-driven professional with 4-6 years of experience in a similar role in Acquisition/Transaction Advisory/Capital Market division at a top Developer/IPC in Bangalore
- The ideal applicant will have pre-existing relationships and deal closing experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- Flexible to travel to various high potential locations across Bangalore
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Build investment cases towards shortlisted commercial real estate properties using modeling & analytics
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Manager – Strategy & Asset Acquisition”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org