Role : Senior Accounts Executive – Chartered Accountant (Inter) – Immediate requirement
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : Hands-on Accounts role in a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup environment. Requires the position to take complete ownership of the Accounting function.
Great learning opportunity as a result of pace of growth, innovativeness required for financial structuring and ongoing migration from legacy accounting systems to a new age software.
BHIVE Workspace is one of the largest co-working spaces in Bangalore with a young and dynamic team. The operations of the company involve a lot of moving parts and hence ensuring proper financial accounting and control systems are an integral part of this opportunity.
Key Deliverables :
- Update Accounts Receivables and issue invoices
- Update Accounts Payables and perform reconciliations
- Weekly/Monthly reconciliation of Bank, Debtors & Creditors
- Timely processing of payroll & reimbursements
- Ensure statutory compliance of TDS, GST, Employee’s Provident Fund, and Employees State Insurance.
- Prepare monthly MIS Dashboard of actual results against budget, analyse results and recommend to Founders on measures required to meet budget
- Prepare outlooks for forthcoming months and forecast for the remainder of the year
- Ensure an up to date cash flow projection is maintained and maximize cash flow performance by controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Carry out quarterly review of purchases and stores to optimize purchase and cut down wastage
- Assist and provide financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Strategic Plan, Budget and KPIs (Goals Program)
- Preparation of consolidated Balance sheet of the group including all the units and subsidiaries.
- Implement and review financial controls and policies
- Design internal reporting systems required by the department and the company
- Employ adequate internal control procedures to ensure correct authorization for payment procedures
- Evaluate existing internal control measures that apply to accounting procedures and computer systems as per Policies and Procedures
- Manage and liaise with stakeholders – Auditor, CS and Software provider to ensure compliance and accuracy of Accounts
- Obtain appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the company and maintain an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations
Required Candidate Profile:
- Experience : 5 – 12 years (candidate outside this experience range will not be considered)
- Qualification : B.Com Mandatory. M.Com, CA Inter preferred. Should have experience working in a CA Firm.
- Excellent working knowledge of General Accounting/Tally ERP
- Effective Communicator – position will work closely with Co-Founders, Partners and Investors
- Proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of a startup.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as and when required
- This is an immediate requirement, If selected should be available to join within 1 week.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Executive – Accounts”.