Role : Sr. Executive – Accounts & Finance – CA Inter (Preferred)
Experience Range : 5 – 8 years of experience (Strictly)
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : CA Inter or equivalent
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : Senior role in a rapidly growing, financially stable start up. Requires the position to take complete ownership of the Finance function.
You would work directly with the Co-Founders in a very challenging and dynamic environment, providing ample opportunity for growth and contribution to decision making. Great learning opportunity as a result of pace of growth, innovativeness required for financial structuring and ongoing migration from legacy accounting systems to a new age software.
Key Deliverables :
- Ensure that the financial records are accurate and properly documented
- Ensure that all the SOPs are complied with and no deadline is missed
- Ensure statutory compliance of Tax deducted at source, Goods and Service Tax, Employee’s Provident Fund, and Employees State Insurance.
- Ensure an up to date cash flow projection is maintained and maximizes cash flow performance by controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Ensure excess cash is managed to maximize earning potential
- Prepare dashboards and monthly MIS
- Preparation of consolidated Balance sheet of the group combining all the units and subsidiaries.
- Implement and review financial controls and policies
- Evaluate existing internal control measures that apply to accounting procedures and computer systems as per Policies and Procedures
- Employ adequate internal control procedures to ensure correct authorization for payment procedures
- Manage internal and external audits when they occur
- Manage and liaise with stakeholders – Auditor, CS and Software provider to ensure compliance and accuracy of Accounts
- Obtains appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the company and maintains an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations
- Follows up on all capital expenditures to ensure compliance with original justification and approval
- Liaise with bankers and manage banking relationship and compliance
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator – position will work closely with Co-Founders, Partners and Investors
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven – to manage the team
- Strong Business Acumen – To be able to oversee Business Finance as well in the medium term
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of a startup.
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Executive – Accounts & Finance”.