Role : Sr. Analyst – Accounts, Compliance & Finance
Experience Range : 2 to 4 years of experience
Qualification : CA Final/ CA Qualified candidate/ MBA Finance with compliance experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : Senior Management role in a rapidly growing, financially stable start up. Requires the position to take complete ownership of the Finance function.
You would work directly with the Vice President Finance in a very challenging and dynamic environment, providing ample opportunity for growth and contribution to decision making. Great learning opportunity as a result of pace of growth, innovativeness required for financial structuring and ongoing migration from legacy accounting systems to a new age software with day to day review of business transactions and advising on compliance issues from TDS, GST and Corporate Law perspectives.
Key Deliverables :
- Ensure statutory compliance of Tax deducted at source, Goods and Service Tax, Employee’s Provident Fund, and Employees State Insurance.
- Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Strategic Plan, Budget and KPOs (Goals Program)
- Ensure an up to date cash flow projection is maintained and maximizes cash flow performance by controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Carry out quarterly review of purchases and stores to optimize purchase and cut down wastage
- Prepares outlooks for forthcoming months and forecasts for the remainder of the year
- Prepares monthly MIS Dashboard of actual results against budget
- Preparation of consolidated Balance sheet of the group combining all the units and subsidiaries.
- Participate in internal and external audits when they occur
- Manage team and liaise with stakeholders – Auditor, CS and Software provider to ensure compliance and accuracy of Accounts
- Obtains appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the company and maintains an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator – position will work closely with Co-Founders, Partners and Investors
- Strong Business Acumen – To be able to oversee Business Finance as well in the medium term
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of a startup.
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Manager – Accounts & Finance – CA”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org