Role : Property Acquisition Manager
Experience Range : 2-6 Years Relevant Experience (in Commercial Real Estate Acquisition in Bangalore in a top IPC in Transaction Advisory/Capital Market)
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA/Graduation with relevant prior experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its newly launched Property Investment division to source properties on an outright purchase/lease basis to expand its network of office space portfolio. We are looking for a talented Property Acquisition Manager with proven experience of evaluating and closing high value transactions. The candidate should be able to work independently as well as in collaboration with others to achieve a very high level of success in identifying and negotiating terms for accretive transactions.
Key Deliverables :
- Source and evaluate opportunities consistent with firm investment criteria. Focus will be on office and vacant lands suitable for offices.
- Interact with realtors, owners, corporate occupiers, IPCs with reference to our requirements, submission of offers, RFPs, etc. to close transactions.
- Evaluate the properties by making realistic assessment of the area and growth trends in the region.
- Inspect each shortlisted property thoroughly to ensure it meets required standards.
- Handle deal structuring and negotiation of terms, including coordination with legal counsel and founders.
- The ideal candidate will have direct experience negotiating high value asset transaction documents.
Desired skills & experience :
- Results-driven professional with 2-6 years of experience in a similar role in Transaction Advisory/Capital Market division at a top IPC in Bangalore
- The ideal applicant will have pre-existing relationships and deal closing experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- Flexible to travel to various high potential locations across Bangalore
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Build investment cases towards shortlisted commercial real estate properties using modeling & analytics
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Property Acquisition Manager”