Role : Operations Executive
Experience Range : 2-5 years
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : Graduation with relevant prior experience
Interview Process :
About the Company:
BHIVE Workspace is a PropTech company focussed on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest coworking brand of Bangalore and it is now one of the largest chain of coworking spaces in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2014. We have a presence in multiple key locations of Bangalore on track to expand to multiple other key locations of Bangalore. Beyond coworking, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. We are also on track to enter asset heavy real estate models by the end of 2020.
Role Summary :
You would be responsible for coordinating with a team of Multi-technicians and the departmental stakeholders, and maintain good rapport with the clients & employees.
- Please apply only if you have prior vendor handling experience.
Key Deliverables :
- Project coordination with vendors, ensure timely project execution within budget & report to management team
- Prioritize work as per the management instructions, follow the SLA & escalation process
- Ensure the hand over and take over work activities during shift change over between technicians and securities
- Ensure customer compliances are attended on time by technicians, tickets are closed within SLA
- Incident report detailed report with RCA
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns Supervise the logbooks, checklists, and schedules
Desired skills & experience :
- Must be a well organized, detail and customer oriented self-starter
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Should possess good Communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Should have the ability to lead and manage teams and projects, handle a complex/varied workload.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the position of Operations Executive”