Website BHIVE Investech
Role : Management Trainee – Real Estate
Experience Range : 0-2 Years
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA/Graduation (in Real Estate would be preferred)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its newly launched Property Investment division to source properties on an outright purchase/lease basis to expand its network of office space portfolio. We are looking for a talented Property Acquisition Manager with proven experience of evaluating and closing high value transactions. The candidate should be able to work independently as well as in collaboration with others to achieve a very high level of success in identifying and negotiating terms for accretive transactions.
Key Deliverables :
- Source and evaluate Real Estate opportunities consistent with the company’s investment criteria (Commercial Spaces, Warehouse and Land)
- Inspect each shortlisted property thoroughly to ensure it meets required standards.
- Prepare and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to management.
- Create a database of potential leads for Acquisition.
- Contacting & building relationships with Landowners / IPC’s / Brokers for potential opportunities.
- Conducting Site visits
Desired skills & experience :
- Self-starter & team player
- Passion for Real Estate
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling development of good relationships with prospects.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Flexible to travel to various high potential locations across Bangalore.
- Understanding of CRM would be an added advantage
- Build investment cases towards shortlisted commercial real estate properties using modeling & analytics
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Management Trainee – Real Estate”