Title: Management Trainee – Growth & Growth & Marketing
Experience Range : 0-1 year (preferably in Digital Marketing)
Qualification : Graduate (certification in Digital marketing will be an added advantage)
Duration: 12 months
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Who is this for:
If you have done your Bachelors degree or MBA and have a fair understanding and the inquisitiveness to further learn how the digital marketing space works, but do not have the experience required to find a good full time job in Marketing. If you are applying for your MBA in a good B-School in India or abroad, or you are somebody who has secured admission to B-School abroad but have pushed your joining date by a year due to pandemic, and keen to gain marketing experience under your belt. You are a highly motivated individual, who is keen to work hard in a fast moving environment, adapt and learn to further help the company grow
What will you gain?
You will gain good end to end exposure in the Growth & Growth & Marketing team of BHIVE in multiple areas of marketing from BTL, Digital Ads, Content Writing, Social Media, Podcasts, Video marketing, email marketing, event management, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch.
Will BHIVE be willing to convert the management trainee to a full time hire?
It is a possibility based on performance and business needs during the end of the training program.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with senior management of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the Management in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Designing skills with Canva or equivalent software
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – “Application for the position of Management Trainee – Growth & Growth & Marketing”.