Role : Management Trainee – Marketing
Experience Range : 1-4 years in marketing
Contract: Full time
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
The incumbent would be expected to work closely with the CEO of BHIVE, responsible for the overall Branding and Marketing of BHIVE. You would be responsible for effective and timely execution of the marketing campaigns, social media communication and events (online/offline) by collaborating with stakeholders across the business. You would be expected to lead a marketing intern as and when required. You would need to be focused on collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure smooth planning and execution of BHIVE events whereby generating sales leads. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Who is this for:
If you have done your Bachelors degree or MBA – really keen to work in the marketing field but do not have the experience required to find a good full time job in Marketing. If you are applying for your MBA in a good BSchool in India or abroad, or you are somebody who has secured admission to BSchool abroad but have pushed your joining date by a year due to pandemic, and keen to gain marketing experience under your belt. You are a highly motivated individual, who is keen to work hard and learn.
What will you gain?
You will gain good end to end exposure in the Marketing team of BHIVE in multiple areas of marketing from BTL, Digital Ads, Content Writing, Social Media, Podcasts, Video marketing, email marketing, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch.
Will BHIVE be willing to convert management trainee to a full time hire?
It is a possibility based on performance and business needs during the end of the training program.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with the CEO Office of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the CEO in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role in future based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Management Trainee – Marketing”.