Role : Management Trainee – Business Development
Experience Range : Fresher or 0-1 Year Experience (Experience in handling inbound/outbound sales calls with support in related ancillary tasks connected to sales)
Qualification : Graduate
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Trainee would be the first point of contact for all sales and sales support activities at BHIVE. They would be an integral part of the Sales Team and would focus on providing all key details to the client. “First Impression Is The Best” and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as the Best flexible office space solutions provider in Bangalore. Other ancillary tasks connected to business development, analysis, reporting and managing CRM will also need to be handled. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Key Deliverables :
- Support to handle inbound calls and web chats whereby ensuring efficient & time bound lead management in B2B sales for BHIVE and provide accurate information
- Schedule calls with clients for senior members of the BHIVE team
- Manage the sales CRM and prepare required reports and analytics
- Assisting the team with paperwork, sending out proposals and decks to PNMs
- Collaborate with the Community Management team to ensure that accurate update of leads in the CRM
- Ensure that 100% leads are attended and catered to
- Responsible for coordination, follow ups on customer show around and property visits
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – “Application for the position of Management Trainee – Business Development”.