Experience Range : Fresher
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company: BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
The Management Trainee would be the first point of contact for all sales and sales support activities at BHIVE. They would be an integral part of the Sales Team and would focus on providing all key details to the client on the first call. “First Impression Is The Best” and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as the Best investment option in Bangalore. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Key Deliverables :
- Manage and handle all allocated client leads and ensure to work towards achieving optimum closures with apt turnaround time – HNI B2C sales for BHIVE.fund
- Be the first point of contact of customers for BHIVE.fund and ensure the USPs of BHIVE.fund Financial products are clearly communicated to the customers
- Provide accurate information to customers on call/chats and ensure all details are captured completely and correctly
- Manage the sales CRM and prepare required reports and analytics
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that accurate update of leads in the CRM
- Ensure that 100% leads are attended and catered to
- Responsible for coordination, follow ups on customer show around and property visits
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work as and when work demands.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Excellent Communication.
- Financial Acumen
- CRM familiarity / willingness to learn
- Highly Energetic and convincing.
- Relentless in meeting sales targets
- Self Driven and Target oriented
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- Negotiation skills
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career, training will be provided seamlessly to improve the individual further.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Management Trainee – Business Development & Strategy”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org