Role : Jr. Architect
Experience Range : 2 – 4 years experience
Qualification : Bachelor of Architecture or Equivalent (Should have a valid COA registration number). Proficient in AutoCADD, SketchUP, V-Ray, and Lumion
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
Innovative design concepts is the USP of BHIVE. The design and projects team comprises of in-house architects with sole focus on delivering the best designed offices for members. The Architect ensures innovative designs that are sustainable, functional and aesthetically appealing is deployed across centres of BHIVE.
Key Deliverables :
- Meet clients to determine objectives, requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with the Projects Manager estimate the amount of required materials, equipment, and construction time
- Prepare and present design proposals and estimates
- Produce detailed drawings and ensure customer specifications are included
- Negotiate with contractors and vendors
- Ensure designs are implemented and executed on time as committed to the client
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Excellent drawing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Eye for detail
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Jr. Architect”.