Role : Relationship Manager – Investments
Experience Range : 2 to 8 Years Relevant Experience in a client-facing role
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA/Graduation with relevant prior experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
BHIVE Investech is looking to hire a highly motivated Sales Oriented Investment Relationship Manager for its Investment division who can market and sell financial products and services to potential clients. This role is one of the earliest hires of this high potential startup with the opportunity to become part of the core team.
We are looking for a talented Investment Relationship Manager with proven experience of onboarding and maintaining relationships with high value clientele. The goal for this position is to onboard investors onto the Fractional Real Estate Platform.
- Please apply only if you have prior client handling experience.
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
Key Deliverables :
- Market and sell BHIVE Investech financial products to potential clients.
- Explaining about BHIVE Investech Feature and benefits to the client.
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with clients. Building and maintaining your client base.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Talking to clients to determine their investable surplus basis income, expenses, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance & other info needed to develop an investment plan.
- Answering client questions about BHIVE Investech plans, returns, tax implications and strategies.
- Handling different stages of client/ product life cycle – These stages can be KYC, reference data management, legal docs, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements etc.
- Advising strategies basis data analysis for clients in investment planning to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to get additional sales and references.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails.
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel.
- Timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as an when required.
Desired skills & experience :
- 2 to 8 Years Experience in Investment Relationship Management in a client-facing role
- Excellent English communication – verbal and written
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- Deal closing experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Flexible to travel to various locations across Bangalore if required. Valid driver’s license
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Experience providing quality financial advice
- Knowledge of mutual funds, equity and investment industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Relationship Manager – Investments”