Role : Intern – Sales
Experience Range : Fresher or 0-6 months Experience (Experience in handling inbound/outbound sales calls with support in related ancillary tasks connected to sales)
Qualification : Graduate
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Intern would be the first point of contact for all sales and sales support activities at BHIVE. They would be an integral part of the Sales Team and would focus on providing all key details to the client on the first call. “First Impression Is The Best” and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as the Best flexible office space solutions provider in Bangalore. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Key Deliverables :
- Manage and handle all inbound calls and web chats whereby ensuring efficient & time bound lead management in B2B sales for BHIVE
- Be the first point of contact of customers for BHIVE and ensure the USPs of BHIVE are clearly communicated to the customers
- Provide accurate information to customers on call/chats and ensure all details are captured completely and correctly
- Manage the sales CRM and prepare required reports and analytics
- Collaborate with the Community Management team to ensure that accurate update of leads in the CRM
- Ensure that 100% leads are attended and catered to
- Responsible for coordination, follow ups on customer show around and property visits
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
Note: Stipend offered is Rs. 10000/- per month. The candidate shall be expected to work with the company for a period of 6 months, post which a PPO may be offered, based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – “Application for the position of Intern – Sales”.