Role : Interior Designer
Experience Range : 3-5 years of experience
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in interior design or equivalent experience
Interview Process : CV + Portfolio > Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > Test/Assignment > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Interior Designer should have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident in communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
Key Deliverables :
- Create eye-catching layouts and designs for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client’s objectives and desires
- Effectively communicate with the customer, vendors, and team to meet the client’s needs.
- Create presentations for clients in 3D, 2D, mockups, and renderings
- Make client quotations and make sure the entire workflow is followed
- To remain relevant, keep your understanding of the industry current.
Key Competencies :
- Minimum Experience 3 years as an Interior Designer.
- Holds excellent knowledge of design tools, PPT presentation, AutoCAD.
- Holds design expertise in Conceptual design (Layout, Style, Moodboard)
- Technical design (Material knowledge, Execution and Drawing Preparation)
- Modular design (Material knowledge, aesthetics & functionality, module planning)
- Civil works & Services (specifications & installation details)
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Interior Designer”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com