Role : Executive – HR
Experience Range : 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
Qualification : Graduate/MBA in HR
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years
Role Summary :
People and Culture is the backbone of BHIVE. The HR holds a key role in BHIVE management and supports the overall business growth of BHIVE. You would be responsible for driving the business goals in the organization whereby ensuring high performance work ethic and superlative deliverables through an engaged workforce.
Key Deliverables :
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Take ownership of recruiting, building and sustaining a great talent team.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Assist in preparing HR-related reports as needed.
- Responsible for the operational tasks within the department.
- Proofread HR related documents regarding new hiring.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR information systems.
- Work with the Senior Management team in the development and implementation of HR strategy, policies, processes and programs.
- Other reasonably required duties.
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Good judgment regarding confidentiality and respect for sensitive materials
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of startup.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Executive – HR”.