Role : HR Analyst
Experience Range : 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
Key Deliverables :
- Work with the HR team in the development and implementation of HR strategy, policies, processes and programs.
- Identify, design and implement HR solutions to achieve outcomes relating to: organizational design, organizational change, performance management, workforce planning, and other HR activities including effective negotiation and consultation with staff.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment, this position is responsible for managing & administration of the company payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly payroll activities
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage employee engagement such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- HRM knowledge
- HR strategy creation & execution
- Critical thinking
- Emotional intelligence (EI)
- Conflict resolution
- Expertise to use Technological
- Analytical expertise
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org