Role : General Manager
Experience Range : 10 to 15 years (in Hospitality industry)
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management from Top 20 institutes in India
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Video > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round.
Role Summary :
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to be in an entrepreneurial position, work in General Management and get exposure to various departments of our business.
This is a role where you would have to help ensure that all BHIVE coworking locations are having smooth operations. Will need to have a view on P&L of all locations. You would have to work towards getting operations issues resolved, ensure that smooth sales are happening, overall operations and upkeep standards are maintained to BHIVE standards. The tasks that you would span across most departments of BHIVE. You need to be a multi-taker to be able to do this job well.
We are looking for a young and dynamic candidate for the role. Past experience as a General Manager or any other key managerial position in the Hospitality Industry would be required.
Key Deliverables :
- General management
- Going over and tracking MIS reports
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Ensuring the observance of stipulated budgets.
- Conduct periodic facilities audits and take measures to maintain overall upkeep of all locations
- Strengthening our fully-functioning security measures and conceptualizing new procedures.
- Dealing with franchise owners – explaining P&L overall relationship management
- Work with Projects team to ensure timely project completion within stipulated budget
- Work closely with the internal Operations team.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Help with executing new business strategies
Key Competencies :
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude
- Very strong critical thinking
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem
- Leadership skills, management and business acumen
* BHIVE has a very strong employee-friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. Can be applicable to this role in future.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of General Manager”.