Role: Executive – Presales
Experience Range: 6 months – 2 years (Experience in handling inbound/outbound sales calls is preferred)
Qualification : Graduate (Any)
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Interview rounds with Hiring managers > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Executive – Presales would be the first point of contact for all sales leads at BHIVE. The presales caller is responsible for dialing and churning leads in the system. He/She is responsible to achieve timely calling targets, maintain turnaround time, and coordinate with the sales team. You would be an integral part of the Sales Team and would focus on providing all key details to the client on the first call. “First Impression Is The Best” and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as the Best co-working space in Bangalore.
About the Company: BHIVE Workspace is a PropTech company focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest Co-working brand in Bangalore and it is now one of the largest chains of Co-working spaces in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2014. We have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore on track to expand to multiple other key locations of Bangalore. Beyond Co-working, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. We are also on track to enter asset-heavy real estate models in the near future.
Role Summary: The presales caller is responsible for dialing and churning leads in the system. He/She is responsible to achieve timely calling targets, maintain turnaround time, and coordinate with the sales team.
Key Deliverables :
- Call existing and prospective qualified leads.
- Research and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Keep leads engaged and updated on the offerings of BHIVE
- Understand the Commercial Real Estate offerings of BHIVE
- Manage and update property details in CRM.
- Maintain records of communication done with Clients into CRM.
- Manage the entire client database.
- Aggressive outbound efforts to ensure a robust pipeline
- Handful knowledge in MS Office and other Basics of computers.
Key Competencies :
- Excellent Communication.
- Financial Acumen
- CRM familiarity/willingness to learn
- Highly Energetic and convincing.
- Relentless in meeting sales targets
- Self Driven and Target oriented
- Highly Organized
- Negotiation and Networking skills
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career, training will be provided seamlessly to improve the individual further.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Executive – Presales”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org