Role : Executive – Inside Sales
Experience Range : 1-3 Years Experience in sales
Qualification : Graduate
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company: BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
Sales is the most critical function of BHIVE. You would be accountable and responsible for consistently increasing gross margin through the generation of new business. This is done through acquiring new clients. You are required to be tenacious in prospecting and closing on new opportunities that strategically align with the overall sales strategy of BHIVE.
Key Deliverables :
- Call existing and prospective qualified leads.
- Keep leads engaged and updated on the offerings of BHIVE
- Understand Commercial Real Estate offerings of BHIVE
- Manage and update property details in CRM.
- Maintain records of communication done with Clients into CRM.
- Manage the entire client database.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Excellent Communication.
- Highly Energetic and convincing.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Relentless in meeting sales targets
- Self Driven and Target oriented
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- Negotiation skills
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Executive – Inside Sales”.