Role : Executive – Accounts
Experience Range : 2 to 6 years of relevant experience
Qualification : B.Com is mandatory. M.Com is preferred
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
Hands-on Accounts role in a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup environment. Role requires to take ownership of day to day accounting tasks. The operations of the company involve a lot of moving parts and hence ensuring proper financial accounting and control systems are an integral part of this opportunity.
Key Deliverables :
- Handle day to day bookkeeping in Tally
- Fully knowledgable in Quick Books
- Update Accounts Receivables and issue invoices
- Update Accounts Payables and perform reconciliations
- Raise POs and manage budget of various projects
- Maintain filing of all bills, vouchers, agreements and documents
- Weekly/Monthly reconciliation of Bank, Debtors & Creditors
- Timely processing of payroll & reimbursements
- Ensure statutory compliance of TDS, GST, Employee’s Provident Fund, and Employees State Insurance.
- Prepare monthly MIS Dashboard
- Ensure an up to date cash flow projection is maintained and maximize cash flow performance by controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Carry out quarterly review of purchases and stores to optimize purchase and cut down wastage
- Employ adequate internal control procedures to ensure correct authorization for payment procedures
- Manage and liaise with stakeholders – Auditor, CS and Software provider to ensure compliance and accuracy of Accounts
- Liaise with bankers and manage banking relationship
- Handle vendor and client queries related to ledgers, payments etc.
- Ensure that the financial records are accurate and properly documented
- Ensure adherence to all the SOPs and deadlines
Required Candidate Profile:
- Experience : 2 – 6 years (candidate outside this experience range will not be considered)
- Qualification : B.Com Mandatory. M.Com is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of General Accounting/Tally ERP/ Quickbooks
- Effective Communicator – position will work closely with Co-Founders, Partners and Investors
- Proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Should be able to work in a rapidly changing and high pressure work environment of a startup.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as and when required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Executive – Accounts”.