Website BHIVE Workspace
Role : Sr. Executive – Events & Marketing
Experience Range : 3 – 4 years experience (With 1 year experience in Corporate Event)
Qualification : MBA (Marketing)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Senior Executive – Events & Marketing would be a part of the core team of BHIVE responsible for the overall Branding and Marketing of BHIVE. You would be responsible for effective and timely execution of the marketing campaigns and events by collaborating with stakeholders across the business. You would need to be focused on collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure smooth planning and execution of BHIVE events whereby generating sales leads.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with the CEO Office of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Manage and coordinate with different stakeholders to ensure effective execution of events
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the CEO in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generati
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
How To Apply?
Please submit your application. and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.