Role : Compliance Head – Alternative Investment Fund – Wealth Management Business
Experience Range : 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Legal, compliance relating to AIF.
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA (Finance) OR CA + CS OR Law (Company)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Investech (VS Pvt. Ltd.) is the Fintech Arm of the BHIVE group which is in the process of forming its AIF. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
BHIVE Investech is looking to hire an experienced and qualified compliances head for its Investment division who would be responsible for monitoring and oversight of AIF Compliances. This role is one of the earliest hires of this high potential startup with the opportunity to become part of the core team.
Key Deliverables :
- Liasoning and co-ordinating with Regulator for AIF compliance and queries
- Co-ordinating with counsels for legal support, opinions and clarifications
- Liasoning with product and sales team on products and filings
- Preparation / Up-dation of Private Placement Memorandum and amendments including Trust Deed
- Review of Application Form, literatures, factsheets, communiques and communications
- Regulatory reporting – Filings monthly / Quarterly report reports, annual CTR
- Liasoning for deal closure for unlisted equity transactions, Due Diligence submissions
- Monitoring of AML / FATCA compliance and its reporting
- Conducting and arranging Committee meetings – valuation committee, investment committee
- Liasoning with Internal auditors and statutory auditors and effectively handling SEBI inspections
- Compliance with SEBI procedures (in assistance with external support)
- Preparation and filing of reports with SEBI as required
- Maintenance of customer files as per SEBI records
- Co-ordinating audits with external vendors that need to be submitted to SEBI
- Regular follow up on changes in SEBI regulations w.r.t compliances (if any)
- Ensure Compliance with ROC procedures
- Preparation of required material for board meetings
- Please apply only if you have requisite qualifications.
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
Desired skills & experience :
- 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Legal, compliance relating to AIF.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Problem – solving skills
- Assessment & Interpretation
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of Regulatory practices
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of “Compliance Head – Alternative Investment Fund – Wealth Management Business”