Role : Collections Executive – Immediate requirement
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : We are looking for a self-driven and competent Collections Executive to join our team. Your main responsibility will be to contact clients, collect missed and outstanding payments and to ensure payments are made as soon as possible. You will interact with the client, internal Sales team, Accounts team, and others to ensure that all information regarding the billing and payments of the clients are available and updated accurately.
BHIVE Workspace is one of the largest co-working spaces in Bangalore with a young and dynamic team. The operations of the company involve a lot of moving parts and hence ensuring proper financial accounting and control systems are an integral part of this opportunity.
Key Deliverables :
- Daily followup on outstanding payment via calls & emails
- Entering call summary in the internal application.
- Creating cases to respective teams in case of escalation from clients.
- Coordinating with other teams for further inputs/progress on the case.
- Encourage timely collection of due payments from customers.
- Resolving client queries regarding billing discrepancies.
- Research and implement effective collection techniques.
- Achieving monthly collection target.
- Report on collection activity and account receivables status
Required Candidate Profile:
- Two years of direct experience in an accounts receivables role or in Telecalling.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Patience and ability to manage stress.
- Highly Skilled in negotiation.
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills to ensure that payments are collected on time and customer relationship are maintained
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments and customers.
- Should be tactful in dealing with others
- Should be Persistent towards ensuring that job requirements are met.
- Excellent team skills.
- Any Diploma/ Graduation
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as and when required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Collections Executive”.