Role: Civil Engineer
Type Of Employment: Full-Time
Experience: 4 – 7 years of experience
Interview Process: Online Assessment > Case Studies > Three Rounds Face to Face
BHIVE prides in being the largest Coworking spaces in Bangalore. Our hybrid workspaces are disruptive
office spaces and business centers with focus on Co-Working and Community. We are growing at very fast speed
and expecting to build a world class company and create a mark in building awesome office space experience. Along
with office space, we help people connect within the BHIVE umbrella and bring collaboration, productivity and
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage vendors and oversee projects whereby ensuring timely completion, adherence to safety protocols and site procedures.
- Set project goals and ensure superlative project management towards completion Involved in regular quality inspections with sub-contractors and vendors whereby ensuring the highest standard of project completion.
- Ensure adherence to all compliance requirements pertaining to construction of commercial properties.
- Assist architect and design team on site whereby ensuring execution as per approved design Manage emergencies as per protocol and ensure appropriate documentation.
- Superlative project management skills (Commercial Property).
- Ability to understand blueprints, schematics and construction documents.
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven.
- Strong Business Acumen Agile and Dynamic.
- Superlative multitasking ability.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A CA final student chasing her passion and finding her place in the marketing field.
As a marketing intern, she manages content writing, digital marketing and events at BHIVE Workspace.