Role : Channel Partner Relationship Manager – Sales
Experience: 1-2 years (Real Estate )
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : Any Degree
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its Sales division who would be working with a legal team for monitoring and oversight of its multiple subsidiaries, including in AIF. This role is one of the early hires with the opportunity to become part of the core team and able to gain exposures in SEBI, AIF, Companies Act, RERA, RBI regulations and other allied laws.
Key Deliverables :
- Handling Channel Partners.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners Implementing channel
- marketing plans set out by Channel marketing team
- Ensure regular product & price updates to channel partners.
- Training and educating the Channel Partners teams on product development.
- Sourcing Business from Channel, references, and various traditional non-traditional BTL activities
- Maintain record of daily enquiry & prospective client
Key Competencies :
- Proven experience in Channel Partner Management
- Good communication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of selling and negotiating techniques
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of “Channel Partner Relationship Manager – Sales”