Role : Business Development Relationship Manager – Sales
Experience: 1-2 years (Real Estate)
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : Any Degree
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE.fund is a fast growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire for its Sales division who would be working with a legal team for monitoring and oversight of its multiple subsidiaries, including in AIF. This role is one of the early hires with the opportunity to become part of the core team and able to gain exposures in SEBI, AIF, Companies Act, RERA, RBI regulations and other allied laws.
Key Deliverables :
- Presenting property solutions to clients.
- Arranging Site visits and follow-up for sales closures..
- Scout for new sales opportunities through client references.
- Detailed follow up of sales leads, interactions and documentation
- Responsible for achieving Sales Target.
- Responsible for handling Sales for the assigned project.
- Having a Daily Follow-up with Enquiries Regarding Booking Status
- Generate business through Channel Partners.
- Any customer calls updating them information about project and then
- Supporting to the team by generating leads
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Giving a Daily Report of booking to the Business Head.
- Identifies business opportunities to further increase sales volume, market
- share and profitability per property sales.
- Should have Handled B2B, B2C and Channel Partner business in all formats.
Key Competencies :
- Proven experience in Channel Partner Management
- Good communication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of selling and negotiating techniques
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Business Development Relationship Manager – Sales”