Role : Business Development Manager
Experience Range : 2 – 4 Years Experience in co-working/office space leasing sales
Qualification : MBA (full-time) from top 50 b-schools; Graduates with strong relevant experience will also be considered.
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
Sales is the most critical function of BHIVE. You would be accountable and responsible for consistently increasing gross margin through the generation of new business. This is done through acquiring new clients. You are required to be tenacious in prospecting and closing on new opportunities that strategically align with the overall sales strategy of BHIVE.
Key Deliverables :
- Identify new B2B opportunities, schedule meetings with potential clients and convert them into wins to increase business
- Aggressive outbound efforts to ensure a robust pipeline
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings for business closures between decision makers
- Plan methodologies and pitches
- Interactions with respective stakeholders for project execution plans and client customization requirements
- Effective use of Sales automation tools with statistical analysis and report generation
- Use of Social media and Whatsapp groups for lead generation.
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- Aggressive and extrovert
- Strong Business Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Centricity
- Agile and Dynamic
- Effective Communicator
- Sales automation tools/ CRM
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – good to have
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Business Development Manager”.