Role : Business Development Manager
Experience Range : 2 – 4 Years Experience in co-working/office space leasing sales
Qualification : MBA (full-time) from top 50 b-schools; Graduates with strong relevant experience will also be considered.
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
You would be the first point of contact for all sales-related activities at BHIVE. You would be an integral part of the sales team and would focus on providing all key details to the client on the first call. The first impression is the best and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as a brand. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Key Deliverables :
- Handle all inbound calls and web chats ensuring efficient & time-bound lead management
- Identify new B2B opportunities, schedule meetings with potential clients and convert them into wins to increase business
- Work on being the first point of contact for customers and ensure the USPs of BHIVE are clearly communicated
- Provide accurate information to customers on call/chats and ensure all details are captured completely and correctly.
- Manage sales CRM and prepare required reports and analytics
- Ensure that 100% leads are attended and catered to
- Handle and coordinate, follow-ups on customer show around and property visits
Key Competencies and skills:
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- Aggressive and extrovert
- Strong Business Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Centricity
- Agile and Dynamic
- Effective Communicator
- Sales automation tools/ CRM
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – good to have
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Business Development Manager”