Role : Business Development Executive
Experience Range : 1 – 2 years (Experience in handling inbound/outbound sales calls is preferred)
Qualification : Graduate
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
The Sales Associate would be the first point of contact for all sales leads at BHIVE. You would be an integral part of the Sales Team and would focus on providing all key details to the client on the first call. “First Impression Is The Best” and with that in mind, you would need to focus on positioning BHIVE as the Best co working space in Bangalore.
Key Deliverables :
- Customer relationship: Guiding customers through BHIVE centres, highlighting the USPs and other key differentiating factors.
- Needs Analysis: Capturing basic requirement specifications of the customer and maintaining a record of the same.
- Sales: Proactive in closing meeting room requirements and look for cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
- Reporting: Maintaining daily records of all show-arounds and sales for the management to review.
- Community Support: Supervising and maintaining sales & marketing collaterals at all BHIVE centres and reporting discrepancies to the Sales head.
Key Competencies :
- Enthusiastic – Always displays a positive demeanor
- Resilient – Enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Supports business unit’s initiatives and goals, co-operates and demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Planning/Organizing Work – Sets priorities, establishes objectives/milestones, schedules activities effectively and submits accurate and timely reports. Communication Skills – Excellent phone skills, thinks on their feet, presents logically, listens to client needs, respond to objections, and creates interest in product.
- Initiative – Takes action, initiates calls in pursuit of sales.
- High Energy – Maintains high productivity/activity level.
- Values and Culture – Sets high performance standards for self and the organization, embodies values of Bhive.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the position of Business Development Executive ”