Role : Associate – Marketing
Experience Range : 2 – 4 years experience in marketing
Qualification : MBA – Marketing (full time) from Top 20 b-schools
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
The incumbent would be expected to work closely with the CEO of BHIVE, responsible for the overall Branding and Marketing of BHIVE. You would be responsible for effective and timely execution of the marketing campaigns, social media communication and events (online/offline) by collaborating with stakeholders across the business. You would be expected to lead a marketing intern as and when required. You would need to be focused on collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure smooth planning and execution of BHIVE events whereby generating sales leads. Prior startup experience and a good understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem is considered an added bonus.
Key Deliverables :
- Work closely with the CEO Office of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the CEO in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Associate – Marketing”.