Website BHIVE Investech
Role : Associate – Fintech Investments Division
Experience Range : 0 to 2 Years Experience, preferably in a client-facing role
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : Graduation from premium academic institute. Previous relevant experience preferred.
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Investech is the newly formed Fintech startup in the BHIVE group. The company is looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
BHIVE Investech is looking to hire a highly motivated Sales Oriented Associate for its Wealth Management division who can market and sell financial products and services to potential clients. This role is one of the early hires of this high potential startup with the opportunity to become part of the core team.
We are looking for a talented Associate – Fintech Investment with proven experience of onboarding and maintaining relationships with clientele. The goal for this position is to onboard and manage investors onto the Fractional Real Estate Platform.
- Please apply only if you have prior client handling experience
Key Deliverables :
- Market and sell BHIVE Investech financial products to potential clients.
- Responsible for new client acquisition and building new relationships to grow the business
- Involved in outbound calling to the curated list of HNIs
- Responsible for fundraising into investment products launched by the company from HNI’s and potential investors.
- Responsible for creating a strong channel network and onboard suitable channel partners
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing the existing client base and increasing depth from the existing clientele and garnering references.
- Ability to understand financial terms and taxation of the investment products
- Design strategies and presentations for marketing and sale of the investment products
- Maintain client records, KYC, client documents, portfolio reconciliation, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements etc. and other CRM related activities.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections.
Desired skills & experience :
- 0 to 2 Years Experience in a client-facing role, especially in Investment industry
- Excellent English communication – verbal and written
- High Self Confidence
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- First point of Contact for inbound enquiries from HNIs.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive professional
- Flexible to travel to various locations across Bangalore if required.
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethics
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of mutual funds, equity and other investment products
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be flexible and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Associate – Fintech Investments Division”