Website BHIVE Workspace
Role: Associate – CEO Office
Experience Range : 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Full-Time MBA (1 or 2-year on-campus program from Top 20 Management Schools), BE/B.Tech from Top 20 Engineering institutes, or Graduation from other Top 10 Graduate Colleges of your field
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE Workspace is a PropTech company focussed on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest coworking brand of Bangalore and it is now one of the largest chains of coworking spaces in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2014. We have a presence in multiple key locations of Bangalore on track to expand to multiple other key locations of Bangalore. Beyond coworking, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. We are also on track to enter asset-heavy real estate models by the end of 2020.
Role Summary: The Associate at the CEO Office at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions, as well as work closely with the CEO in his daily tasks. The incumbent shall also function as the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Who is this role suitable for?
This role can give you great exposure to all departments of a dynamic and fast-growing startup. Suitable for highly motivated youngsters who are looking to gain key experience towards long term career goals. This can be an exciting opportunity for those who are looking to apply for global MBA programs, move into general management roles, move into venture funding or start their own company in future. This is a role meant for learning and not necessarily a high paying job. They kind of learning one need to make here would need a long term commitment. Please apply only if you are willing to do this role for at least two years.
Key Deliverables :
- Assist the CEO on day-to-day tasks as well as strategic initiatives
- Work with various teams including but not limited to Legal and Accounting
- Assist the CEO in meetings with external stakeholders
- Work on investment deck, industry research and go through MIS reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required. Shadowing the CEO could mean long working hours.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports and presentations regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Long term approach to problem-solving
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard-working, passionate, firefighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
Note: * Only candidates with Full-Time MBA (1 or 2-year on-campus program from Top 20 Management Schools), BE/B. Tech from Top 20 Engineering institutes or Graduation from other Top 10 Graduate Colleges of your field may apply * BHIVE has a very strong employee-friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. This may be applicable to the role based on performance.