Role: Assistant Manager – Finance
Type Of Employment: Full-Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years experience (CA) OR 4 – 6 years experience (BCom)
Academics: CA with 2-3 years exp/ BCom with 4 – 6 years exp
Interview Process: Online Assessment > Case Studies > Three Rounds Face to Face
BHIVE Workspace prides in being the largest Co-Working spaces in Bangalore. Our hybrid workspaces are disruptive office spaces and business centers with focus on Co-Working and Community. We are growing at very fast speed and expecting to build a world class company and create a mark in building awesome office space experience. Along with office space, we help people connect within the BHIVE umbrella and bring collaboration, productivity and networking.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the CEO and Head – Finance to ensure all business priorities are executed in a timely manner with superlative cashflow management
- Manage financial systems, budgets and cash flow
- Spearhead financial audits (iternal as well as external)
- Review the company’s financial systems, analyse risk and provide solution
- Maintain all accounting records accurately
- Work on financial management reports including financial planning and forecasting
- Take care of all financial statutory and compliance requirements
- Effective Communicator and multi- tasker
- Superlative financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong positive attitude
- Adept in planning and organizing
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The largest co-working space in Bangalore, constantly trying to provide flexible and creative workspace solutions to all.