Role: Architectural Intern
Type Of Employment: Full-Time
Interview Process: Online Assessment > Case Studies > Three Rounds Face to Face
BHIVE is a technology company that is disrupting office space leasing business through its zero brokerage office leasing platform. It has hundreds of thousands of square feet of commercial space on its platform which are offered in varied forms of office space such as coworking space, customized furnished office and bare shell building. BHIVE’s aim is to help tenants find right kind of office space solution for its needs with least amount of time and money, have hassle-free operations so that they can focus on their business while ensuring that landlords are able to have good and stable rental income by bringing in market efficiency.
JD: BHIVE Workspace is seeking motivated Architectural Interns with can do attitude to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design and techincal production of documents in AutoCADD, SketchUP, Revit through all phases of architecture and interior design. This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients and site supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM), prepare and modify architectural documents at the direction of the project designer or more senior design professionals, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
- Developing solutions to technical and design problems.
- Integrating Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Prepares 2D and 3D design proposals for client/project team review.
- Performing product research; assists project designers and project architects with material selection and system research.
- Assisting team in the construction administration phase.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The largest co-working space in Bangalore, constantly trying to provide flexible and creative workspace solutions to all.