Role : 3D Visualiser
Experience Range : 5-8 years experience
Qualification : Diploma in Interior Designing/Certificate course in Interior Visualization (or equivalent)
Interview Process : CV + Portfolio > Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > Test/Assignment > HR Round
Role Summary :
As a 3D visualiser, you will collaborate with design and architectural teams to ensure that proposed project designs are reproduced accurately and effectively. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the project brief is followed and work is completed on schedule.
Key Deliverables :
- Working closely with architectural and design teams to plan and visualise construction projects
- Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
- Assisting with planning decisions
- Creating both static visualisations and animations/CGI (computer generated imagery)
- Working with industry-standard design tools and programmes
- Visualising building concepts in various graphic mediums
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant software advances.
Key Competencies :
- Graphic designing
- 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator
How To Apply?
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of 3D Visualiser”.