Role : Relationship Manager – Investment Sales
Experience Range : 6 to 10 Years relevant experience in a client-facing role
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : MBA/Graduation with relevant prior experience
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire & Video Intro > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE is a fintech company offering financial products that are linked to Commercial Real Estate. The company is looking to leverage technology to provide institutional quality real estate investment opportunities for retail investors.
Role Summary :
We are looking for a talented Investment Relationship Manager with proven experience of onboarding and maintaining relationships with high value clientele. The goal for this position is to onboard investors onto the Real Estate Platform.
- Please apply only if you have prior client handling experience.
- ESOPs may be applicable in future for this role based on performance.
Key Deliverables :
- Market and sell BHIVE financial products to potential clients.
- Responsible for new client acquisition and building new relationships to grow the business.
- Responsible for creating a strong channel network and onboard suitable channel partners.
- Responsible for fundraising into investment products launched by the company from HNI’s and potential investors.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for creating marketing and sales strategies for achieving targets.
- Responsible for managing the existing client base and increasing depth from the existing clientele and garnering references.
- Ability to understand financial terms and taxation of the investment products .
- Design strategies and presentations for marketing and sale of the investment products.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections.
- Maintain client records, KYC, client documents, portfolio reconciliation, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements etc. and other CRM related activities.
Desired skills & experience :
- 6 to 10 Years Experience in Investment Relationship Management in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication – verbal and written skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people
- Prior experience in handling a team
- Deal closing experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Experience providing quality financial advice
- Knowledge of mutual funds, equity and investment products
- Flexible to travel to various locations across Bangalore if required. Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Relationship Manager – Investment Sales”