BHIVE in collaboration with KBITS: Karnataka Biotechnology & Information Technology Services and The HIVE presents a workshop of the Karnataka Startup Cell Policy.
Agenda: KARNATAKA STARTUP CELL POLICY WORKSHOP
• Providing awareness and guidance on existing policies, incentives and benefits
• Platform to network with Investors/VCs creating access to funding for Startups
• Organizing Incoming and out-going trade delegations, promotional and marketing initiatives.
• Links to organizations for networking and mentorship
• Programs/Events for startups, investors, incubators and other stakeholders
• Facilitating the reservation of co-working space in partnered Incubators/Accelerators for Startups.
• FAQ’s and other assistance on the prevailing regulatory environment etc.
About the HIVE
The Hive is a studio that incubates, funds and launches businesses that use data for intelligent decision making. The Hive is led by a group of established entrepreneurs, technologists and investors who engage with young companies and help them build their businesses by leveragingthe firm’s ecosystem in the Silicon Valley, Southern California and Bangalore (www.hivedata.com).
The Hive India is creating a network of the smartest Data Geeks, Scientists, and Entrepreneurs. Our community is now 2100+ people strong, please sign up at https://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-by-The-Hive-India to be included. The Hive India team will be extremely busy organizing/hosting periodic talks, panel discussions and hackathons on various topics related to visualization, data infrastructure and datascience. These will include discussions around processing huge quantities of structured/unstructured data, predictive analytics, applications that leverage Big Data in verticals, entrepreneurship, etc to name just a few.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm