The BHIVE Workspace marketing team is looking for an passionate Partnerships Development intern, you are expected to drive new partnerships and manage the existing ones. In this role, you will manage all communication with the potential and existing partners, ensuring mutually beneficial relationship. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, loves meeting new people and thrives in ambiguity.
- Drive new partnerships for co-promoting brand BHIVE and to benefit our member community
- Draft partnership proposals and follow-up to ensure that partnerships drive the right level of ROI for BHIVE Workspace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Passion for meeting new people and building relationships
- Self-motivated with a positive mindset. Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision
- 0-1 year of experience
- Bachelors or equivalent