Are you passionate about engaging readers with interesting and well written content?
The BHIVE Workspace marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative copywriter who possesses sharp content writing skills and has an eye for detail. As a content writer, you will own all customers facing content including emails, blogs, social media, brochures, flyers and online ads. This is a crucial role within the marketing team as high quality content is the key focus in our communication strategy. In this role, you are expected to deliver clear, concise, well-researched and original content on a regular basis.
- Deliver highly accurate and grammatically correct content for our blogs, website, emails, blogs, social media, brochures, flyers, case studies and online ads
- Review existing content to identify areas of improvement
- Review and edit content from other team members and external entities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of co-working space industry
- Ensure highest quality content experience for our audiences
- Passion for writing grammatically correct and engaging content
- Able to come up with creative ways of presenting content
- Ability to multi-task and work in tight deadlines
- Not bogged down by repetitive content tasks that might be required to ensure quality
- Self-motivated with a positive mindset. Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of content writing experience
- Proficiency in MS word and WordPress/other CMS
- Demonstrable content samples – Blog, case studies, whitepapers