Key tasks and responsibilities :
- Handle day to day activities of the workspace
- Create a collaborative community & drive a vibrant community
- Delivers amazing experience in the workspace
- To be recognized as a rockstar within the community
Education and Experience:
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management can apply.
- 0 – 2 years of community handling experienced candidates can also apply
- Good communication skills, people skills & attitude is all that matters
- People networking skills & loves making new friends
- Street smart, passionate, fire fighter, team player &DOer
- Friendly, emotional connect, approachable & full of life.