Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify and approach potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and build profitable relationships with them.
- Work with the sales team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns & objectives and participate in pricing decisions.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Both Fresher& experienced candidates (From any stream) may apply.
- 2-3 year of sales experienced candidates would be preferred.
- Leadership skills, management acumen, sales & marketing skills.
- Interested in operations & event management.
- Hard working, flexible, task master, customer centric, friendly & approachable.
- Street smart, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer.