- Step 1 – company who wishes to have its office address registered at one of BHIVE’s locations reaches out to BHIVE
- Step 2 – BHIVE’s team reaches out to the Company and explains the documents being provided
- Step 2 – The applicant accepts the terms and conditions under which BHIVE offers virtual office
- Step 3 – BHIVE’s team issues documents as generally mandated by the MCA (mentioned in the terms and conditions)
- Step 4 – the applicant company submits the documents to the MCA and completes the process of registration
Note – in case the company is yet to be incorporated, then BHIVE will issue all relevant documents in the name of the promoters of the applicant company; to be transferred to the name of the company once its incorporated
The largest co-working space in Bangalore, constantly trying to provide flexible and creative workspace solutions to all.