For the start-up ecosystem of India to advance, it is necessary that Indian women entrepreneurs advance and take charge. In an effort to encourage women entrepreneurship, BHIVE workspace strives towards the 2nd edition of sheTalks.
The event features panel discussions between accomplished feminists that have journeyed through the world of business, corporate houses and self-development. Each of them will debate, agree, argue and disagree on triumphs, tributes and tests faced by women entrepreneurs, assuring learning and imparting of wisdom.
This edition of sheTalks features panel discussions on topic:
Challenges women entrepreneurs face in the startup ecosystem
- Do Women entrepreneurs face any particular difficulties in raising funds?
- Do Women entrepreneurs find it difficult to find co-founders from the other sex?
- Is it more difficult for Women to convince others of their and their venture’s potential?
- Do Women entrepreneurs face discrimination in the business world?
- How difficult does it get for women entrepreneurs to balance work life with domestic life?
sheTalkers participating in the panel discussion
Mydhili Bayyapunedi, co-founder of YoungCurrent
Charanaya Chidambaram, Global PR & Marketing Lead at USF
6:00 – 6:15 pm General networking and registration
6:15 – 7:15 pm Panel Discussion
7:15 – 8:00 pm Round discussion of building the community
8:00 – 8:30 pm Networking, with tea, coffee and sweets
The event is free of charge
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bhive Workspace IndiranagarNo 25, 12th B Main,HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560038 (adjacent building to Infinitea Tea Cafe on Indirana, Bangalore